November 10, 2009


Im left with two papers.MCB and Maths.So while trying to revise earlier,little Andy never failed to disturb me.He climbed on to the bed,hop on to the table and started crashing things.He's a very sweet cute naughty kid that i look forward to coming home everyday but at times kids are so noisy and annoying and so hard to control them.
Im trying not to neglect this blog and im close to forgot that i actually own a blog.Nothing much has been happening other than mugging for UTs.I found out many little dark secrets and all these got me surprised.
I felt as though today was Thursday.Time was passing so slowly.Its just Tuesday and my energy has already drained.Sighs.No good.
**
I have many chains of thought just that penning it down here doesnt help or do much difference.
Its still amazing how you left a deep impression on me after all these while, and that how i wished that atleast i could bump into you someday.And someday,i really would want you to see me change.That im no longer left hanging.And that im actually doing alright.Matter of fact,im battling against time to heal.Not you.A pinch of sadness,a pinch of anger maybe a pinch of regret.That has made me a little more wiser than i think iam.
P.S i humiliated myself just now.:(