October 28, 2009

My words finally turn out the way i want it to be



Time flew past really really fast today.Wednesday is coming to an end and 2 more days to weekends.I have never been counting weekends this hard,i don't know how this started.
Anyways,I had my first lab session earlier today.Everyone was practically struggling to get hold of the concepts and complicated calculations do that we are able to do the experiment.I think i took lab periods in secondary school for granted.Just now lab was nothing near secondary days.We have to figure out how much solution and how much of the powder thing to be mixed to get to the end product.We gotten hold in the end.
However,its not much of a lab session instead a camwhore class.We took pictures of everything,every single thing.From experimenting,to washing to wear goggles and more.Pictures with JQ and Afiqah,will wait patiently for it.
Mean while :






To my girls who's mending a broken heart in whatever way,
be strong and no matter how much i've said this,
no matter how many times you've heard this,
I love you girls.
I missed you and i think we all need a little break from whatever unhappiness that is going on.
And on a good note,i may not have moved on for the best,but i think this has made me stronger,in some ways or some ways not.Its nice to reminisce on what we had but its for the best that i don't grip tightly to what we lost.Im greatly thankful that i was shown a sincere love from the start and what's lost shouldn't be regretted.Why i met you because,you were suppose to teach me right from wrong and let me feel the love even if its just for a period of time.And yes,you did your part.
Its been months and i think its time for me to get on ahead with what i have now and not what i use to have.Maybe i would still find somedays of hoping but really,I need to find my place.
Nights.