December 24, 2009

Im trying



(loveyourchaos)


I'll be posting some depressive photos that are either a motivation to feel better or atleast its somebody in this world whom i'll never meet feels the same way as i do and share the same pain.

So bear with me,however,no worries,i have prepared a way to welcome 2010 and definately it is not in this blog.

This blog and the previous had many many awesome and hurtful memories that plays a part of me growing up and understanding what life is.

Im always afraid about how am i going to get back on feet from this deep fall.

Am i going to make it or do I just give up?

But.Why give up when there are many chances around me,when there are the ones who willing to catch me and when there is someone out there have it worse than me?

Staying positive and accepting the fact that im have faded in your heart wasn't and never will be easy.
(Clarie had an amazing quote ^^)
So,faith and strength,please come around.